You provide the server. We provide a safe, secure, and comfortable home for it.
Our colocation service is offered from our colocation suite in a Tier 3 multi-tenant commercial datacenter in Westchester County, NY.
Cloud 9 offers redundant Gigabit Ethernet links to the Internet, fiber to major phone company networks for private line services, and a set of tools to make it easy to keep tabs on your server and applicaton's uptime, performance, and bandwidth usage.
Our managed firewall service can provide basic and advanced security for your network traffic, including malware scanning, blocking access to/from known botnets, intrusion prevention, and IPSec VPN capabilities.
Whether you need space for a single 1U server for a test environment, or an entire cabinet of hardware for off-site backup, Cloud 9 can help.
- Monitoring of both systems and services running on them, with email or SMS notification of trouble
- Graphs of your Internet traffic with hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly histories
- IPv4 and IPv6 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to Hurricane Electric and Lightpath
- Available data backup service
- Available managed firewall service
- Remote hands services (reboots, quick console login, tape changes, etc.)
- 120 or 208 volt battery-backed power with N+1 diesel generators and cooling